1. To ensure that moral values underpin every aspect of school life and are evident in our respect for each other.
2. To create a safe, caring and happy environment where our children can achieve their full individual potential in every aspect of their learning and will be equipped with the skills for a successful and fulfilling life.
3. To have high expectation of behaviour, achievement and creativity.
4. To encourage and promote a healthy lifestyle.
5. To equip and enable our children to become valued members of the wider community and confidently deal with changes and experiences throughout their lives.
6. To develop an awareness of their immediate local and global environment and a tolerance and understanding of other culture and religions.
7. To develop a strong learning environment where staff, children, parents and the local community can learn together in partnership with one another.